COMPLETION CERTIFICATE OF THE BUILDING
As per clause 3.12.11 (b) of ICT residential sectors zoning (building control) regulations-2020; “no person shall occupy or permit to be occupied, any such building or use or permit, to be used any part affected by the erection/ re-erection, if any, of such building, until the completion certificate/ permission to occupy is obtained.”
Moreover, clause 2.8.1of the regulations ibid states that “a fine of rs. 5000/- per month for residential & rs. 10000/- per month (for all other building types) for the first year and would be doubled thereafter will be imposed on those who occupy a building without obtaining completion certificate from authority”
Therefore, it is issued for public notice/ information that the building shall not be occupied/ rented out without obtaining a completion certificate from fgeha. If a completion certificate for the building is not issued yet, contact with building control section, fgeha for further necessary action at the earliest.
REQUIREMENTS OF COMPLETION OF BUILDING PLAN.
- B1 FORM (SIGNED BY OWNER), B2 FORM SIGNED AND STAMPED BY ARCHITECT AND STRUCTURE ENGINEER )
- 02 SETS ATTESTED COPIES OF ALLOTMENT LETTER OR TRANSFER LETTER/ CERTIFICATE, POSSESSION LETTER, CNIC.
- INDEMNITY BOND FROM OWNER ON STAMP PAPER WITH TWO WITNESSES AND ATTESTED CNIC. FOR COMPLETION
- 06 NOS ORIGINAL COPIES OF COMPLETION DRAWINGS (signed and stamped by Architect and Structure Engineer) FOR COMPLETION.
- ATTESTED COPY OF APPROVAL LETTER AND APPROVED DRAWING
- NO DEMAND CERTIFICATE/ CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE FROM FGEHA,
- PLINTH LEVEL CERTIFICATE AT TIME OF COMPLETION (FORM-D).
- SEWERAGE NOC CERTIFICATE FROM FGEHA.
- REVENUE CLEARANCE NOC FROM FGEHA.
- DIGITALLY SCANNED COPIES OF COMPLETION DRAWINGS (DWG FORMAT) ON CD ALONG WITH SCANNED ALL DOCUMENTS
NOTE: – B1 AND B2 FORM IS AVAILABLE AT FACILITATION CENTRE, FGEHA ON RS. 150/- FEE TO BE DEPOSITED IN AKBL FGEHA.