LISTS OF ALLOTTMENT TO JOURNALIST in G13 & G14 scheme, can be download Here
In the light of Wafaqi Mohtasib Directions the Members of Green Enclave-II (newly named as Sky Garden Scheme) who are interested to refund their amount can apply for the same on application alongwith the original deposit slip.
To download Members List please , Click Here
All the perspective allottees of F14/15 Scheme are to be informed that ,the balloting of said Scheme has successfully been Conducted on 17-08-2021 at 3 p.m in the Committee Room of FGEHA.
PUBLIC NOTICE REGARDING BUILDING PLAN APPROVAL AT KARACHI OFFICE:-
COMPLETION CERTIFICATE OF THE BUILDING
As per clause 3.12.11 (b) of ICT residential sectors zoning (building control) regulations-2020; “no person shall occupy or permit to be occupied, any such building or use or permit, to be used any part affected by the erection/ re-erection, if any, of such building, until the completion certificate/ permission to occupy is obtained.”
Moreover, clause 2.8.1of the regulations ibid states that “a fine of rs. 5000/- per month for residential & rs. 10000/- per month (for all other building types) for the first year and would be doubled thereafter will be imposed on those who occupy a building without obtaining completion certificate from authority”
Therefore, it is issued for public notice/ information that the building shall not be occupied/ rented out without obtaining a completion certificate from fgeha. If a completion certificate for the building is not issued yet, contact with building control section, fgeha for further necessary action at the earliest.
REQUIREMENTS OF COMPLETION OF BUILDING PLAN.
- B1 FORM (SIGNED BY OWNER), B2 FORM SIGNED AND STAMPED BY ARCHITECT AND STRUCTURE ENGINEER )
- 02 SETS ATTESTED COPIES OF ALLOTMENT LETTER OR TRANSFER LETTER/ CERTIFICATE, POSSESSION LETTER, CNIC.
- INDEMNITY BOND FROM OWNER ON STAMP PAPER WITH TWO WITNESSES AND ATTESTED CNIC. FOR COMPLETION
- 06 NOS ORIGINAL COPIES OF COMPLETION DRAWINGS (signed and stamped by Architect and Structure Engineer) FOR COMPLETION.
- ATTESTED COPY OF APPROVAL LETTER AND APPROVED DRAWING
- NO DEMAND CERTIFICATE/ CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE FROM FGEHA,
- PLINTH LEVEL CERTIFICATE AT TIME OF COMPLETION (FORM-D).
- SEWERAGE NOC CERTIFICATE FROM FGEHA.
- REVENUE CLEARANCE NOC FROM FGEHA.
- DIGITALLY SCANNED COPIES OF COMPLETION DRAWINGS (DWG FORMAT) ON CD ALONG WITH SCANNED ALL DOCUMENTS
NOTE: – B1 AND B2 FORM IS AVAILABLE AT FACILITATION CENTRE, FGEHA ON RS. 150/- FEE TO BE DEPOSITED IN AKBL FGEHA.
It is for the information of prospective allottees of FGEHA Heights, Multan Road, Lahore apartment project, the F.G.E Housing Authority singed a JV agreement with M/s Ishaq & Sons for provision of land in Mouza Mango-O-Tare, Tehsil Raiwand Distt. Lahore for construction of apartments. The project was advertised for response from Federal Government employees, Provincial government employees and General Public. The registered members were issued Provisional Offer letter (POLs) for depositing down payment. The response of the project was not encouraging nor were sufficient funds collected to start the project. Hence, the matter was placed before the 12th meeting of Executive Board of the FGEHA dated 15-04-2021. The Executive Board after detailed discussion and considering all facts related to the project (FGEHA Heights, Mulatan Road, Lahore) unanimously approved closing of the project and directed to shift its members to any of the ongoing apartment project of the FGEHA.
2. The FGEHA has another project at Lahore naming “Lifestyle Residency, Bedian Road, Lahore”. In accordance to the decision of the Executive Board, the FGEHA intends to shift the cases of members of FGEHA Heights, Multan Road, Lahore apartment project to Lifestyle Residency, Bedian Road, Lahore subject to their consent. Therefore, through this public notice, all the members of the subject project are requested to convey their willingness in writing within 15 days of this public notice. Upon acceptance of the offer, they will have to return earlier original Provisional Offer Letter and accordingly an afresh POL will be issued to them.
It is for information of prospective allottees of Kashmir Avenue Apartments (FGEHA) Mauve Area, G-13, Islamabad who have cleared their dues as per schedule (installments) not less than 23% of total cost of their apartment may get allottment letter of their apartment allocated through balloting subject to verification of service particulars from their respective departments and can further transfer it if they so desire, please.
It is for information of prospective allottees of Bhara Kahu ,Green Enclave -I Housing Scheme who have cleared dues of their plots as per given schedule (as of date) may get allottment letter of their plot allocated through balloting and can further transfer it if they so desire ,please.
Welcome to FGEHA Members Portal ,Now you can register and create your profile through Member Login available at the top right corner of FGEHA website. All the members are requested to check their credential ,in case of any query feedback area is also available on Portal:
For queries regarding Registration, email us at email@example.com && firstname.lastname@example.org Or dial us at:- 051-9106056 ,0519106042
MEMBERSHIP DRIVE PH-II(JULY 2021-JUNE 2022) FOR PLOT OPENED , Click Here to Online Apply
All applicants applying for refund are requested to correctly mention their bank name and complete bank account number at the time of submission of application. Since we have started direct credit system, therefore mentioning correct bank name and account number is mandatory.
The Director General, FGEHA has pleased to nominate the following officer of the FGEHA to act as and perform the functions and responsibilities of a Designated Officer on behalf of FGEHA under secton 9 of Right of Access to Information Act, 2017.
Designation: Director (Coord)