COMPLETION CERTIFICATE OF THE BUILDING
As per clause 3.12.11 (b) of ICT residential sectors zoning (building control) regulations-2020; “no person shall occupy or permit to be occupied, any such building or use or permit, to be used any part affected by the erection/ re-erection, if any, of such building, until the completion certificate/ permission to occupy is obtained.”
Moreover, clause 2.8.1of the regulations ibid states that “a fine of rs. 5000/- per month for residential & rs. 10000/- per month (for all other building types) for the first year and would be doubled thereafter will be imposed on those who occupy a building without obtaining completion certificate from authority.”
Therefore, it is issued for public notice/ information that the building shall not be occupied/ rented out without obtaining a completion certificate from fgeha. If a completion certificate for the building is not issued yet, contact with building control section, fgeha, for further necessary action at the earliest, otherwise delay completion charges shall be imposed as per prevailing regulations.
REQUIREMENTS FOR COMPLETION OF BUILDING PLAN.
- B1 FORM (SIGNED BY OWNER), B2 FORM SIGNED AND STAMPED BY ARCHITECT AND STRUCTURE ENGINEER )
- 02 SETS ATTESTED COPIES OF ALLOTMENT LETTER OR TRANSFER LETTER/ CERTIFICATE, POSSESSION LETTER, CNIC.
- INDEMNITY BOND FROM OWNER ON STAMP PAPER WITH TWO WITNESSES AND ATTESTED CNIC. FOR COMPLETION
- 06 NOS ORIGINAL COPIES OF COMPLETION DRAWINGS (signed and stamped by Architect and Structure Engineer) FOR COMPLETION.
- ATTESTED COPY OF APPROVAL LETTER AND APPROVED DRAWING
- NO DEMAND CERTIFICATE/ CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE FROM FGEHA,
- PLINTH LEVEL CERTIFICATE AT TIME OF COMPLETION (FORM-D).
- SEWERAGE NOC CERTIFICATE FROM FGEHA.
- REVENUE CLEARANCE NOC FROM FGEHA.
- DIGITALLY SCANNED COPIES OF COMPLETION DRAWINGS (DWG FORMAT) ON CD ALONG WITH SCANNED ALL DOCUMENTS
NOTE: – B1, AND B2 FORM IS AVAILABLE AT FACILITATION CENTRE, FGEHA ON RS. 150/- FEE TO BE DEPOSITED IN AKBL FGEHA.