INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION (GIFT/NORMAL)
- The application form should be carefully and correctly filled in and necessary information given therein.
- Incorrect information given in the application will render the transfer liable to cancellation and subject to delay in the processing of case.
- The following documents are required to be attached with the application:
COMPLETE THE CHECKLIST FOR YOUR OWN CONVENIENCE
- Three Fresh Passport size coloured Photographs attested (One from Front and Two from Back side) of the Allottee / Donor/ Transferor and the Donee/ Transferee each.
- Bank Payment receipt of transfer fee.
- Original Provisional and Final Allotment Letters / Transfer Letter and Certificate (in case of second Transfer).
- Photocopy of the CNIC of the Officer attesting the forms.
- Indemnity bond on Rs. 30/= stamp paper as per specimen enclosed, both from the Donor/ Transferor and the Donee/ Transferee.
- Attested photocopies of CNIC of the Donor/ Transferor, Donee/ Transferee and Witnesses.
- Oral Gift Declaration on Rs. 30/= stamp paper duly attested by Notary Public.
- Processing fee receipt of Rs. 2000/= deposited in the Askari Bank Limited.
- The Bank Receipt submitted with the application will be deposited in F.G.E. Housing Authority account and in case due to any reason the request of the Allottee / Donor/ Transferor is not acceded to, the amount will be refunded only to the party who deposited the amount.
- The application once filed will not be withdrawn without the consent of both the parties in writing.
- The proposed Donee/ Transferee should satisfy himself in his own interest before submitting the application that all the dues have been paid by the Donor/ Transferor, requisite documents attached and application form properly and correctly filled in.
- The Certificate and Application / Declaration by the Donee/ Transferee should be attested by a Gazzetted Officer not below BPS-17.
- Transfer application completed in all respect should be presented at the one window of admitting section.
- Transfer case will be entertained on all working days from 09:00 a.m. to 04:00 p.m.
- Incomplete application shall not be accepted.
- The Transfer Fee schedule is given below as required for different categories of Plots.
|SN||PHASE||SIZE OF PLOT/FLAT||TRANSFER FEE||TRANSFER FEE (Gift)||URGENT FEE|
|1||Phase-III (QAU)||60’×100’||166,750/-||Rs. 4,500/=||Rs. 45,000/=|
|2||Phase-III & Phase-IV||50’×90’||125,000/-||Rs. 4,500/=||Rs. 42,000/=|
|3||Phase-III & Phase-III (QAU) & Phase-IV||40’×80’||89000/-||Rs. 4,500/=||Rs. 35,000/=|
|4||Phase-III & Phase-IV||35’×70’||68,000/-||Rs. 4,500/=||Rs. 30,000/=|
|5||Phase-III (QAU)||30’×70’||58,000/-||Rs. 4,500/=||Rs. 28,000/=|
|6||Phase-III & Phase-IV||30’×60’||50,000/-||Rs. 4,500/=||Rs. 25,000/=|
|7||Phase-III (QAU)||25’×50’||34,750/-||Rs. 4,500/=||Rs. 23,000/=|
|8||Phase-III & Phase-IV||25’×40’||27,777/-||Rs. 4,500/=||Rs. 20,000/=|
|9||Phase-V (C-Type Flat)||1100 Sq. Ft.||68,000/-||Rs. 4,500/=||Rs. 30,000/=|
|10||Phase-V (D-Type Flat)||900 Sq. Ft.||50,000/-||Rs. 4,500/=||Rs. 28,000/=|
|11||Phase-V (E-Type Flat)||700 Sq. Ft.||27,777/-||Rs. 4,500/=||Rs. 25,000/=|