Online Procedure for Changes in FGEHA Members’ Profile

All the respected members are requested to follow the following steps for Online Request/Complaints in changes of BPS/Grade, Designation, Address, Office, Category):-

1) Register yourself at EFMS (
2) Click on the Complaint Tab/Button
3) Register your Complaint
4) System will generate automatic Complaint No, against your Complaint
5) FGEHA ESTATE wing Official/Officer will resolve the complaint on an immediate basis according to the defined criteria
6) After the resolution of the complaint, the system will generate automatic intimation Email/SMS to the complainant.