Result of 2nd Computerized Balloting of Skyline Apartment Scheme A -Type (FG and JVp Qouta ) Held on 30-09-22 can be download Here:-
REGISTRATIONS FOR APARTMENTS IN NAYA PAKISTAN HOUSING PROGRAM OPENED ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS:-
Salient Features of Lifestyle Residency (FGEHA) G-13 Islamabad —> (Closed)
- What is a Joint Venture (JV)?
- How can be applied for Joint Venture?
- What are the documents required for Joint Venture (JV) proposal?
- What is the criterion for applying for Joint Venture (JV) with FGEHA?
- What are modes/models of Joint Venture (JV)?
- How much land is required for Joint Venture?
- What will be financial management plan?
- What is the evaluation of JV proposals process?
- How much time does the evaluation process of JV proposals take?
- What is method of payment for land and construction work(s)?
- Can JV partner get any share in Residential and Commercial?
- Of which categories/sizes are plots/apartments required?
Q.1 What is a Joint Venture (JV)?
Ans: Joint Venture means an arrangement between FGEHA and private firms /investors / developers / individuals agreeing to pool their resources for the purposes of accomplishing a housing project, in order to engage the Private Sector and Provincial Governments for land banking and development of Housing (plots/apartments) Schemes in order to accommodate the maximum number of registered members of FGEHA and other Specified Groups.
Q.2 How can be applied for Joint Venture?
Ans: FGEHA shall invite Expression of Interest (EOI) through advertisement in national dailies for Joint Venture from well reputed national or international housing developers, investment companies / firms / individuals to launch housing schemes in Federal and Provincial Capitals.
Q.3 What are the documents required for Joint Venture (JV) proposal?
- The documents required for joint venture are given hereunder:
- Authentic land ownership documents (Fardaat) issued by the revenue authority concerned, not older than past three months;
- Status of utility services (like electricity, gas, water etc.) at the site;
- GIS Map of proposed site superimposed on Google map will be provided;
- Agreement to Sell / Power of Attorney with the original land owner (not required in case of self-ownership) will be provided with the proposal;
- Affidavit from land owner that land is free from any litigation and all other encumbrances;
- An undertaking that the Firm is willing to comply with the provisions of the standardized MoU (Annex-A) while entering into joint venture agreement with the FGEHA,
- In addition to the above listed documents, following are also required in case a JV partner intends to opt for development/construction work(s):
- Full name of the individual / firm and permanent address thereof;
- Letter of incorporation of Firm from (Registrar of Firms);
- Consortium Agreement with clearcut agreement of parties delineating their roles and responsibilities in relation to the JV proposal being submitted;
- The registration of firm with Pakistan Engineering Council in relevant category equivalent to scope of the work is to be provided;
- Complete information of housing and infrastructural projects, completed during last 5 years (if any) along with photographs/brouchers and documentary proofs, will also be required, along with the following:
- Name of Projects, Place and Client
- Scope of Work
- Details of Projects
- Certified Proof of financial soundness (from bank)
- Copy of NTN
- Annual Turnover of the Company
- Undertaking that the firm has never been blacklisted by any Govt. / semi Govt. / Attached Department / Autonomous Body;
- Affidavit to the effect that proposed land / site is free from any litigation; and
- Performance certificates from the clients, if any, for whom similar services have been rendered.
- Scope of Work
Q.4 What is the criterion for applying for Joint Venture (JV) with FGEHA?
Ans: Following shall be fundamental principles of Joint Venture:
- Minimum forty (40) and five hundred (500) kanals of land shall be precondition for new apartments / plots schemes respectively; and any apartment scheme proposed in an already developed society shall be planned and executed in accordance with applicable local bye-laws of local Authority / Government concerned;
- Land should be in a compact piece and free from all encumbrances;
- Land shall preferably be located on main road or have easy access from main road, width whereof shall be determined by the rules of the regulatory authority concerned;
- Only real owners or those with valid power of attorney/valid legal agreement to sell with owners of land, shall be eligible;
- Authentic ownership documents should have been issued by the revenue authority concerned in the past three months;
- Land title shall ultimately exclusively rest in the name of FGEHA, whose transfer will precede commencement of construction/development work(s), and that will serve purpose of guarantee against the JV Partner / Contractor to ensure execution and completion of construction and development works;
- Interested parties shall demonstrate technical and financial capacity to execute and complete the project, as per PEC / FIDIC guidelines;
- There shall be minimum 75% quota/share in residential apartments/houses for FGEHA registered members or as may be decided based on the response from registered members;
- Quota/Share of FGEHA in Commercial area will be minimum 10%, and that of JV Partner shall be determined on the basis of outcome of Financial Feasibility of the project prepared by Transaction Advisor. No financial/execution risk shall be undertaken by the FGEHA. Feasibility of scheme and response of the allottees shall automatically determine the success of scheme;
- JV Partner shall agree to partner in order to provide plots/apartments on ‘No Profit No Loss’ basis for Registered Members of FGEHA;
- The developer will propose the cost of construction while taking into consideration the Schedule of Rates of items (MRS, MES, PWD Rates etc.) as notified by Government, which will be finalized after vetting by the Vetting Consultant, to be engaged by FGEHA, and approval by the Executive Board, FGEHA;
- The developer shall engage a consultant from pre-qualified consultants of FGEHA for the purpose of designing of project and design fee will be determined by Technical Committee FGEHA, which shall be paid by the JV Partner if his/its shares goes beyond 50% of the project;
- Valuation of the land offered by the JV partner, shall be done by the Land Price Assessment Committee;
- The proposals for JV projects will be entertained under JV Models.
Q.5 What are modes/models of Joint Venture (JV)?
Ans: There are four different models under which interested party/firm can submit JV proposal:
- Land Sharing
JV proposal is submitted on one of the following methods:
- 70:30 wherein 70% share will be of FGEHA and 30% will go to the partner, and development expenditure is shared by both parties (FGEHA & JV partner).
- 1:4 where one developed kanal is given to the JV partner (development cost will be borne by FGEHA).
Minimum share of FGEHA in commercial will be 10% subject to recommendations of Transaction Advisor (to be hired by the FGEHA). And No payment for land is made to the JV partner.
- End Product
In End / Finished Product Model, the JV Partner shall provide the End/ Finished product (houses / apartments) on turnkey basis. All costs will be borne by the JV partner. No upfront payment of land will be made. The payments against the end product will be made by the FGEHA on achievement of milestones as agreed in the relevant agreement. The shares of JV Partners in residential and commercial areas will be determined by Transaction Advisor. For all development/construction works, first right of refusal shall be given to JV Partner/Developer subject to fulfillment of all Technical and Financial Capacity in line with Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) and FIDIC conditions, in its capacity as the Contractor.
- Investor Model
JV partner will provide the finished/end product (developed plot/apartment) to the FGEHA on turnkey basis through its own financing. All expenses will be borne by the JV Partner, who shall be given first right of refusal for construction/development works subject to fulfillment of all requisites given in JVP Regulations 2020. No upfront payment of land will be made. FGEHA will pay the cost against finished product as per one of the following arrangements:
- 20% down payment and remaining amount will be paid in installments within 1-4 years or as mutually agreed after the completion of project;
- 100% payment after the completion of project; payment timeline be extendable by two more years;
- Any other payment plan as mutually agreed and suitable/feasible for FGEHA members/project.
- Facilitation Model
In Facilitation Model, FGEHA shall act as regulator/facilitator of a private housing scheme and accord requisite approvals of the proposed scheme (plots/apartments) by the JV Partner. All expenses will be borne by the JV partner. FGEHA’s share in residential will be upto 70% and thus minimum 30% will be of the JV partner, whereas residential share of the partner will be given in phased manner in order to ensure completion of construction/development works. 100% commercial will be of the JV partner.
Q.6 How much land is required for Joint Venture?
Ans: As explained above in the Question 4.
Q.7 What will be financial management plan?
- Strong fiscal control over allottees subscriptions shall be ensured through joint collection account to be controlled/operated by the Authority.
- Payments plan (that for allottees of JV Partner to be decided in consultation with him/it), brochures, allotment letters shall be issued by the Authority.
- Part of proceeds from joint collection account shall be utilized for transfer of land title in name of FGEHA. Remaining proceeds shall be utilized for infrastructure development and other expenses.
Q.8 What is the evaluation of JV proposals process?
Ans: Following is the evaluation process of a JV Proposal:
- Scrutiny of JV proposal and site visit to inspect land by the Sub-Committee of Technical & Evaluation Committee
- Verification of land title
- Assessment of land price by Land Price Assessment Committee
- Tentative cost of development / construction
- Transfer of land title in name of FGEHA & signing JV agreement
- Finalization of layout plan and engineering design
- Signing of Construction agreement
For further details, please peruse JV Policy and JVP Regulations 2020.
Q.9 How much time does the evaluation process of JV proposals take?
Ans: The evaluation process normally takes 2-3 months depending subject to submission of all requisite documents required for JV and land verification from concerned revenue office.
Ans: No land price will be paid in Land sharing Model. However, in other JV Models, a percentage (maximum 20%) is paid at the time of transfer and remaining paid against work done basis as agreed in the relevant agreement.
Q.11 Can JV partner get any share in Residential and Commercial?
Ans: As explained in JV Models above in Question 4.
Q.12 Of which categories/sizes are plots/apartments required?
Ans: Following are the categories/sizes of plots/apartments:
|I||50 × 90||1800|
|II||40 × 80||1500|
|III||35 × 70||1100|
|IV||30 × 60||900|
|V||25 × 50||700|
SARIAB ROAD RESIDENTIA QUETTA APARTMENT SCHEME MEMBERSHIP OPENED, Click Here To Online Apply
Water Works Progress
|1||G-13||Two days water supply through distribution services to Sector G-13 has been Started||100% completed|
|2||G-13||Storage of water through water tankers from G-14/F-14 to Bani Chowk underground tanks||100% completed|
|3||G-14/4||Underground water tank capacity 0.2 (MGD)||100% completed|
|4||G-14/4||Connectivity with main Distribution System||100% completed|
|5||G-14/4||260 water connections||100% completed|
|6||G-14/4||Gate Valves installed in Phase-l|
|7||G-14/4||Trial water supply through distribution Phase-l (Sheet No. 1-25) carried out in coordination with residents||100% completed|
|SNo||Sub -Sector||Work Area||Status/Progress|
|1||G-13/2||Hill Park||98% completed|
|2||G-13/2||Park No 5 Double Road||95% completed|
|3||G-13/2||Park No 6 Street No 57||98% completed|
|4||G-13/4||Park No 10||70% completed|
|5||G-13/4||Park No 11 Street No137||98% completed|
|6||G-13/4||park No 12 Street No 152||35% completed|
|1||G-13/1||Model Play Ground Street. No 78||100% completed|
|2||G-13/2||Play Ground No2 Cricket Ground Street No 40||100% completed|
|3||G-13/4||Play Ground No2 Foot ball Ground Street No 4||40% completed|
|4||G-13/3||Play Ground No 4 Street No 159||30% completed|
LISTS OF ALLOTTMENT TO JOURNALIST in G13 & G14 scheme, can be download Here
Welcome to FGEHA Members Portal, Now you can create your profile and can online apply for new Membership Registration from July 2021 to June 2022 . All the members are requested to check their credential,in case of any query feedback area is also available on Portal:-
For any queries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
FGEHA Sky Garden Project Development Inauguration Ceremony by Honorable Minister of Ministry of Housing & Works
Green Enclave-1 [Febuary-2022]
Green Enclave-1 [January-2022]
Green Enclave-1 [December-2021]
Green Enclave-1 Project,Girder launching of upstream Bridge side
Bhara Kahu [October-2021]
Bhara Kahu [Septemer – 2021]
Cleaning of Drains
Pouring of Concrete and other allied works in progress for Over Head Water Tank G-14/4
Dated: July 2022
Ground Water recharge research was implemented in collaboration with FGEHA with PCRWR, which gave successful results to raise the underground water tables.
Groundwater recharge at sector G-13 Green Belt site between G-13 & F-13 Eastern corner near Tube Well. The site is successfully recharging Groundwater with very clean filtered water through Sand Media.
Dated: July 2022
Cleaning of Drains
Location: G-13 & G-14/4
DTW Measurement of piezometers and Monitoring of development works at rainwater harvesting sites is in progress in collaboration with PCRWR Ministry of Science and Technology.
Rehabilitation and Development Work
Rehabilitation and Development Work at Class III shopping center No 05 G-13/3
Development Work of Mauve Area, Sector G-13/4
Development work of Play ground G-13/4 October 2021
Fumigation and dengue spray October 2021
September – 2021
Chaklala Scheme – III [June- 2022]
Chaklala Scheme – III [January- 2022]
Chaklala Scheme – III [December- 2021]
Chaklala Scheme – III [November- 2021]
Chaklala Scheme – III [October- 2021]
Chaklala Scheme – III [September – 2021]
New Islamabad Airport [September – 2021]
All the perspective allottees of F14/15 Scheme are to be informed that ,the balloting of said Scheme has successfully been Conducted on 17-08-2021 at 3 p.m in the Committee Room of FGEHA.
PUBLIC NOTICE REGARDING BUILDING PLAN APPROVAL AT KARACHI OFFICE:-
COMPLETION CERTIFICATE OF THE BUILDING
As per clause 3.12.11 (b) of ICT residential sectors zoning (building control) regulations-2020; “no person shall occupy or permit to be occupied, any such building or use or permit, to be used any part affected by the erection/ re-erection, if any, of such building, until the completion certificate/ permission to occupy is obtained.”
Moreover, clause 2.8.1of the regulations ibid states that “a fine of rs. 5000/- per month for residential & rs. 10000/- per month (for all other building types) for the first year and would be doubled thereafter will be imposed on those who occupy a building without obtaining completion certificate from authority”
Therefore, it is issued for public notice/ information that the building shall not be occupied/ rented out without obtaining a completion certificate from fgeha. If a completion certificate for the building is not issued yet, contact with building control section, fgeha for further necessary action at the earliest.
REQUIREMENTS OF COMPLETION OF BUILDING PLAN.
- B1 FORM (SIGNED BY OWNER), B2 FORM SIGNED AND STAMPED BY ARCHITECT AND STRUCTURE ENGINEER )
- 02 SETS ATTESTED COPIES OF ALLOTMENT LETTER OR TRANSFER LETTER/ CERTIFICATE, POSSESSION LETTER, CNIC.
- INDEMNITY BOND FROM OWNER ON STAMP PAPER WITH TWO WITNESSES AND ATTESTED CNIC. FOR COMPLETION
- 06 NOS ORIGINAL COPIES OF COMPLETION DRAWINGS (signed and stamped by Architect and Structure Engineer) FOR COMPLETION.
- ATTESTED COPY OF APPROVAL LETTER AND APPROVED DRAWING
- NO DEMAND CERTIFICATE/ CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE FROM FGEHA,
- PLINTH LEVEL CERTIFICATE AT TIME OF COMPLETION (FORM-D).
- SEWERAGE NOC CERTIFICATE FROM FGEHA.
- REVENUE CLEARANCE NOC FROM FGEHA.
- DIGITALLY SCANNED COPIES OF COMPLETION DRAWINGS (DWG FORMAT) ON CD ALONG WITH SCANNED ALL DOCUMENTS
NOTE: – B1 AND B2 FORM IS AVAILABLE AT FACILITATION CENTRE, FGEHA ON RS. 150/- FEE TO BE DEPOSITED IN AKBL FGEHA.
It is for the information of prospective allottees of FGEHA Heights, Multan Road, Lahore apartment project, the F.G.E Housing Authority singed a JV agreement with M/s Ishaq & Sons for provision of land in Mouza Mango-O-Tare, Tehsil Raiwand Distt. Lahore for construction of apartments. The project was advertised for response from Federal Government employees, Provincial government employees and General Public. The registered members were issued Provisional Offer letter (POLs) for depositing down payment. The response of the project was not encouraging nor were sufficient funds collected to start the project. Hence, the matter was placed before the 12th meeting of Executive Board of the FGEHA dated 15-04-2021. The Executive Board after detailed discussion and considering all facts related to the project (FGEHA Heights, Mulatan Road, Lahore) unanimously approved closing of the project and directed to shift its members to any of the ongoing apartment project of the FGEHA.
2. The FGEHA has another project at Lahore naming “Lifestyle Residency, Bedian Road, Lahore”. In accordance to the decision of the Executive Board, the FGEHA intends to shift the cases of members of FGEHA Heights, Multan Road, Lahore apartment project to Lifestyle Residency, Bedian Road, Lahore subject to their consent. Therefore, through this public notice, all the members of the subject project are requested to convey their willingness in writing within 15 days of this public notice. Upon acceptance of the offer, they will have to return earlier original Provisional Offer Letter and accordingly an afresh POL will be issued to them.
It is for information of prospective allottees of Kashmir Avenue Apartments (FGEHA) Mauve Area, G-13, Islamabad who have cleared their dues as per schedule (installments) not less than 23% of total cost of their apartment may get allottment letter of their apartment allocated through balloting subject to verification of service particulars from their respective departments and can further transfer it if they so desire, please.
It is for information of prospective allottees of Bhara Kahu ,Green Enclave -I Housing Scheme who have cleared dues of their plots as per given schedule (as of date) may get allottment letter of their plot allocated through balloting and can further transfer it if they so desire ,please.
|Project Name||Project Images||Brief Descriptions / Progress|
|1||PHASE-III SECTOR (G-13)||Images||Click for Details|
|2||PHASE-IV SECTOR (G-14/1,2,3,4)||Images||Click for Details|
|3||PHASE-VI (Bhara Kahu Housing Scheme & namely ‘Green Enclave-I’)||Images||Click for Details|
|4||PHASE-VI (Bhara Kahu Housing Scheme & namely ‘SKY GARDEN’)||Images||Click for Details|
|5||PHASE-VII (F-14/15)||Images||Click for Details|
|6||PHASE-VIII (Lifestyle Residency Project )||Images||Click for Details|
|7||PHASE-X (Park Road Housing Scheme)||Click for Details|
|Project Name||Brief Descriptions / Progress|
|1||PHASE-III SECTOR (G-13)||Click for Details|
|2||PHASE-IV SECTOR (G-14/1,2,3,4)||Click for Details|
|3||PHASE-VI (Bhara Kahu Housing Scheme & namely ‘Green Enclave-I’)||Click for Details|
|4||PHASE-VI (Bhara Kahu Housing Scheme & namely ‘SKY GARDEN’)||Click for Details|
|5||PHASE-VII (F-14/15)||Click for Details|
|6||PHASE-VIII (Lifestyle Residency Project )||Click for Details|
|7||PHASE-IX (Thalian Housing Scheme)||Click for Details|
|8||PHASE-X (Park Road Housing Scheme)||Click for Details|
|S.No||Project Name||Project Images||Brief Descriptions / Progress|
|1.||Kashmir Avenue Apartments (FGEHA)Mauve Area, G-13, Islamabad||Images||Click for Details|
|2.||Chaklala Heights (FGEHA) Chaklala Scheme -III, Rawalpindi||Images||Click for Details|
|3.||Skyline Apartments (FGEHA)New Islamabad Airport, Islamabad||Images||Click for Details|
|4.||Lifestyle Residency (FGEHA) Bedian Road, Lahore||Images||Click for Details|
G-13 Islamabad [July-2022]
Maulana Abdul Wasay Federal Minister for Housing Works and Mr. Iftikhar Ali Shallwani, Federal Secretary Ministry of Housing and Works, today visited Kashmir Avenue Apartments, and EFHPRO Lifestyle Residency Apartment G-13 Islamabad along with Tariq Rashid, Director General, Col (R) Imtiaz-ul-Haq Khattak Chief Engineer Federal Government Employees Housing Authority.
G-13 Islamabad [January-2022]
G-13 Islamabad [December -2021]
G-13 Islamabad [November -2021]
G-13 Islamabad [October -2021]
G-13 Islamabad [September -2021]